Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If someone has submitted a falsified text in affidavit yet…

Customer Question
Hi if someone has...

Hi if someone has submitted a falsified text in affidavit yet they submitted the same text to the childsupport agency with a date it clearly shows the date was removed for affidavit as a result this texts been used twice as if its happened right now & has made you lose further access to your children as its utter lies to manipulate the system. As she submitted it to 2 different places & it look different surely i can discredit everything else & have this bs thrown out?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No only just found evidence to prove it was at best in 2015 due to the date + my phone bill shows i never sent it + the day date & month are definitely not this year

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I speak to the lawyer tomorrow but they dont push things as hard as they should. I have also found evidence the avo she submitted was revoked due to put on in error by date, she lied said it was on when it was not

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/3/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

If they have falsified the text and said that it is the actual text it is perjury.

An Affidavit is your evidence under oath and it is the same as lying on the stand.

If the matter goes to hearing and the person is put on the stand to be cross examined then you can raise this text and put the truth to them. Once it comes out through the cross examination that they have lied their credibility is shot and it will have an impact on the case they are supporting.

Also the judge can deal with them for perjury.

Alternatively, you can raise it now and bring it to their attention and advise that if they do not withdraw their affidavit this discrepancy and fraud will be bought to the courts attention.

If you want to discuss this on the phone I am happy to call you. You need to elect the call and it will be a further $82.00 and I will call you.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards