Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Love regrading aholiday i book with travelalot in june for…

Customer Question
Second opinion] my name...

Second opinion] my name is ***** ***** regrading aholiday i book with travelalot in june for my 70th birthday for oct 29th 2 weeks before leaving they canceled they had a issue because technical reasons i have not receive any refund of $1,960

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Qld 14th & 15th june 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Many times to travelalot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/3/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards. 
Obtaining refund is important. If the agent has not responded to your repeated requests and if you have not done so already, you need to issue a formal complaint referencing the Australian Consumer Law.