Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have been approached by someone to buy into skyway a

Customer Question
I have been approached...

I have been approached by someone to buy into skyway a String Rail Transport System. The inventor and design engineer is Anatoly Yunitskiy. I have been to his web page http://yunitskiy.com/author/English.htm. But I cannot find any proof that he is legitimate and has contracts in place

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

Sorry my name is ***** ***** Iam in Queensland. No you are the first I have contacted.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

As I said I have been online and as far as I know he is the manufacturer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/3/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

what you can do is to ask for the ACN number of the company, or the business trading name that has bee lodged with ASIC and completed a search on the relevant parties.

You can also do a court search if there are any former proceedings against that person's name.

You can also do a credit reference check on that individual's name as well.

there are various options to consider.

have you tried any of he above yet ?