Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a couple of questions regarding my ex wife and

Customer Question
I have a couple...

I have a couple of questions regarding my ex wife and children.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have a while ago but my ex is being stubborn and I can't afford to see my solicitor or take my ex to court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I believe my ex is on drugs. I have smelt marijuana smoke a couple of times when I've been to pick up my kid de. Also she is in possession of a car that is unregistered now but has been registered in my name she is claiming it is hers. I'm a bit confused and frustrated

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/1/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer
Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. 

Kind regards. 
Do you have parenting orders in place at the moment?