Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am trying to find out if i can get legal assistance in…

Customer Question
Hello, i am trying...

Hello, i am trying to find out if i can get legal assistance in relation to getting some form of compensation for a knee replacement i had just under 5 years ago, my leg will not bend at all, and i can not work at all. I have been placed on a disabilti

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

S.A

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Sorry i dont understand.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am trying to access my super T.P.D. and they have knocked me back.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
12/1/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

where there has negligence in relation to the surgery, you will be able to raise a claim subject to the limitations period.

do you have medical records that show the knee getting worse ?