Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Drivers licence suspended on anonymous complaint of ability…

Customer Question
Drivers licence suspended on...

Drivers licence suspended on anonymous complaint of ability to hold license

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Licensing authorities will not isentify complainant western Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No the identity of the person is important as it is part of an ongoing harrassment

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not the victim but am seeking ways of redressing this injustice

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you can file an appeal to review the suspension where there has been no merit for the same.

have you considered this option ?

the important issue is identifying the complainant

this will difficult if the prosecutions refused to disclose those details.

can you please the reason that was given to you for the suspension ?

Do not wish to pursue further-Do not bill any charges -thanks

ok,

I would very much like to help you.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.