Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I recently had 2 gas heaters installed during construction…

Customer Question
I recently had 2...

I recently had 2 gas heaters installed during construction last year.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

WA. one in the Living room and one in the Alfresco. the property is located in Marmion WA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

No. the one in the alfresco is going rusty and i have been told that i must sand and repaint it every year. this was told to me when i bought the product, hence i would not have purchased it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you may have a claim under the Australian Consumer Law, but before that stage, was there any warranty included with the product ?