Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is my boss allowed to have a seaker under the dash without…

Customer Question
Is my boss allowed...

Is my boss allowed to have a seaker under the dash without me knowing in my work viecle

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Fulltime

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not just yet thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

were you made aware of this in your employment agreement or any other document that you signed to use the vehicle ?

No a gps i was not a speaker if i had of known that i wouldnt of made my private calls in there.

ok, there is an argument for breach of privacy, under the Privacy Act Cth., and improper surveillance of employees which has not been disclose.

have you raised a formal complaint to the employer yet ?

Nar i havent said nothing to him he was just being nasty and i was just wondering thanks mate your a legend

you are most welcome

did i answer your important questions today ?