Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was charged by Vodafone $116.67 for a phone call I did not…

Customer Question
I was charged by...

I was charged by Vodafone $116.67 for a phone call I did not make

Lawyer's Assistant: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.

I was charged $116.67 by Vodafone for a call I did not make to a number not included in my plan as they say. Number called(###) ###-####s this a scam number? Thaks for looking into it

Lawyer's Assistant: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?

No that I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/30/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you issued a formal complaint in writing to vodafone yet ?