Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I applied for a last remaining visa which got rejected and I…

Customer Question
I applied for a...

I applied for a last remaining visa which got rejected and I applied for a aat decision but yesterday my agent informed me I can apply for another visa as my time ran out

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Review with aat

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I can afford one

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes my parents are really sick and they need some one to look after them

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/29/2017
Solicitor: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Solicitor: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Your question ended up in the U.S. immigration law forum. I assume it is an Australian law question?

u cant help
Solicitor: Guillermo Senmartin,
 replied 7 months ago

Ok. I will opt out and transfer your question to our Australia Law forum. Please do not respond to me now because it can delay the transfer process. Thank you for your patience.

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

buddie I have paid already

ok.

Please tell me your precise issue ?

i was rejected a last family migration visa and the agent i used to lodge a aat review told me that i cant make any other visa application as iam on a bridging visa

yes understand that.

so what do you want to do ?

i wanna apply for another visa from onshore

you are on a bridging visa now, so which visa do you want to apply for ?

carer

ok, so have you found a course that you want to apply for?

i don't understand
u there

yes I am

would you like to talk on the phone it will quicker and easier for you ?

plz
ur contact 99997799

Please accept the special offer and my numbers will display

be honest n i will pay because non of ur no on web works

in order to discuss your matter by phone, please accept the special offer displayed and this will allow me to discuss your important matter by phone with you.

liar and refund the money i paid u group because u are a scam

I am willing to assist you, we can either chat in this forum or by telephone as explained

but u need money don't worrie i will let u go

you are welcome to chat in this forum as required.