Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Hmm not sure i am in the right place Was looking up tge

Customer Question
Hmm not sure i...

Hmm not sure i am in the right place Was looking up tge ombudsmen for used cars

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Qld 2006

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No nothing has been done to it since i biught it 2 months ago

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Umm not sure i just 2ant to know how i can get the licensed dealer to fix the issue with it as they are saying i have no warranties to cover the issue

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/29/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor