Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to start a buisness my own company in transport, my…

Customer Question
I want to start...

I want to start a buisness my own company in transport, my wife and I will be separating as in divorce she is in no position to buy me out

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No as yet and have not finalized a conversation with my wife , my question is if the buisness dones not workout what can I do to protect my share of the house and her its not a messy seperation and I have no interest in destroying her future looking at borrowing 180000 for truck what option is there if cant repay the loan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No not at tis stage Thankyou

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/29/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

the company should be set up as a Pty Ltd.

have you considered this option ?

No
My name is Adrian

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

Always prefer to talk by phone but dont wish to waste to much of your time just basic head start in ideas pls

happy to talk to you to help you on the right path.

This visa card is a gift card unsure how much is available

you can always try and see what happens.

Ipad now going flat have accepted your offer to talk by phone premium service pls contact

ok just accept the offer above

Have accepted offer to talk by phone button on ipad dosenot respond so unsure if has gone through

ok may be when you have your computer it will work or phone.

Pls phone

once you enter your numbers into the offer of acceptance I can call you.