Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My husband was in a motorbike accident he was the driver…

Customer Question
My husband was in...

My husband was in a motorbike accident he was the driver there was no other vehicles involved he got a penalty notice for drive without proper control of vehicle he has broken his pelvis and he won,t be able to work for 3 to 4 month he self employed he does have income protection but will wondering if he claim for third party or not with the bike insurance. Lawrence was the ride was on 4 nov for Steven Walter children cancer foundation.Lawrence has been doing for the past about 10 year thanks

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Esther

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The police did come out

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I not sure want more information that you would need that could help you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/28/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

how did he accident happen ?