Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have a question re my application for Carers Pension..Can…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question re my application for Carers Pension..Can you direct me to the right person to speak to ..i am on the carers allowance now but todate have waited 19 weeks

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?

I have a reciept No. 979116 wish is my last call yesterday..I have been trying since the 7/8/2017..

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

Not sure of your question I'm after the carers pension..the Centre Link have all paper work re health status of the person I'm caring for ally bank details , inclusive of payslips ..The work i do falls within there 25 hours

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/27/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

You are going to have to go in and see them.

When you called them yesterday what did they tell you? Did they confirm having your application and did they also advise you who was looking after it?