Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I would like to Preport that the phone has been out in my…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to Preport that the phone has been out in my handicapped home in Gympie for over four weeks it is not good as l can not talk to my son they are in a share home with The *** Foundation phone *** my son is a Diabertic and has been in hospital could you get that phone please as l live in Redland Bay Brisbane and l need to talk with him thank you Ceinwen *** my son is Christopher ***

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes but no help from Telstra

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They have asked me to report it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/27/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

Can I assume that you have a contract with telstra directly for the phone?

Have you notified them that it is urgent?

Do you have anything in writing from them or is it all telephone calls.

No l don't but the *** Foundation have

I don't have the money to phone you

You do not have to call me.