Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have already asked question and given my credit card

Customer Question
I have already asked...

I have already asked question and given my credit card details with it now trying to make me permanently sign up, I don't want to do that just pay my anitial concentation, which I have no answer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

My husband has just failed a behavioural interview, due to being up all night with me having a mental breakdown, and the organisation says there are no results unless advised pryer to interview

Lawyer's Assistant: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?

He is doing a training program with them and they are on a very limited time frame

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I just need some advice

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/27/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

What would you like to know?
The interview did he not tell them anything about what was going on at home before or during?