Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Where would i start. What can anyone do when the person who…

Customer Question
Where would i start...

Where would i start. What can anyone do when the person who employs you acts like a law unto himself, acts like there is only his way anything will ever be done.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Currently 1 former employee is suing for workplace injury.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My employers brother in-law is a former lawyer i believe, much as the things that go un noticed by the government, are things that need be dealt with, karma comes around eventually. I do not wish to endanger my working future yet, so i will leave it at what I've said talk with the few people i do work with and follow it up. Thank you for your time. No i do not want to be put through to any lawyer yet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

This may be argued as bulling conduct.

Have you considered raising a claim at the Fair Work Commission to protect our legal rights ?