Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have complained to Telstra and registered two complaints…

Customer Question
I have complained to...

I have complained to Telstra and registered two complaints but they say they have no record of this. The say everything is recorded but the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, June

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Queensland. I have been battling for 3 months and have very nearly had a breakdown

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Many times reported, but they say they have no record of it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lots, but I am worn out, June

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/27/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

when you say you registered a complaint was that through the online process or a formal complaint issued by email or mail to their dispute resolutions department ?

I was told so many different things and overtime they said it was recorded but when I tried again the next person had no way of checking what was promised etc. My mobile was supposed to last for a year. I paid $70 but, although previously my mobile lasted a year on $30 this time it ran out in a couple of months. They must be charging like bulls. I have pages of complaints.

the next step is that you need to issue a formal complaint which is in a legal format.

do you want to try this to resolve it ?

don't worry. I can't go through another lots of problems. I'll carry on with the fight June

ok.

Did I answer your questions today ?

No. but thanks, June

would you like to talk on the phone and I can help you resolve this issue faster with telstra.

i have extended a special offer to you.