Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Just got cut off about faulty phone up to fee payment

Customer Question
Just got cut off...

Just got cut off about faulty phone up to fee payment Lorraine post

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Gold Coast qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Gave all this information to someone in your office a minute ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

have you issued a formal complaint in writing yet ?

Just want my phone fixed will try Telstra again and nbn has been five days and not happy

Best option is to issue a formal complaint in writing, as this will assist at a later time if they do not fix it.

what do you think ?

Will write to telstra

ok this is a very good step.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.