How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Deborah Awyzio Your Own Question
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Category: Australia Law
Satisfied Customers: 863
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
Type Your Australia Law Question Here...
Deborah Awyzio is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have recently separated from my wife she has an 18 year

Customer Question

Good morning I have recently separated from my wife she has an 18 year old daughter do I have any financial responsibilities and I was serving in the adf which we were together for 4 years prior to my discharge what is she entitled to
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Perth
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No looking for one at the moment
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: My wife took out a restraining order against my two days ago
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 11 months ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Expert:  John Melis replied 11 months ago.

this will depend if the daughter wants to claim further support in relation to educational studies.

have you commenced financial separation with your wife yet ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No just separated
Expert:  John Melis replied 11 months ago.

are you wanting to commence financial separation at this time ?