Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I want to write apology letter to judge and reconsideration…

Customer Question
I want to write...

I want to write apology letter to judge and reconsideration for asking to hold driver licence

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NSW

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Yes. they just made a appointment for me and asked me to go there with apology letter

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I drove a car with drinking and my alcohol limit was 115

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

you will need to appeal the decisions of the court.

there are timelines on the court notice for the appeal.

what was the date of the court order and the time limit advised on the order to appeal the decision of the court ?

Hi! John Melis,
The court order date is on Monday 04. Dec. 2017. Thank you for your response

so would you like to appeal the decisions.

Unfortunately, I already got a lawyer from Coffs Harbour due to no response when I was needed. I Paid $50 to get answer from you but I did not here from you straight away. Anyway thank you. bye have a great day

would you like other help with preparing for the hearing.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

No. Thank you. I already got a lawyer. Thanks

ok,

you are welcome to get a second opinion on the offer I have extended as it will be cheaper than your lawyer you have engaged and may be worth it, and then you can use that information with your current lawyer to make your claim stronger if you prefer ?

My lawyer grantee to win the case if not he will refund the payment. We are ready to face on the court next week Monday and that will be a big day for me. bye bye. Have a nice day Mr. Melis

ok . all the best