Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I paid the "Australian Male Hormone Clinic" $2500 for 12…

Customer Question
I paid the "Australian...

I paid the "Australian Male Hormone Clinic" $2500 for 12 months services on 6 June, 2017. I received a blood test form, a phone consultation on my health and one bottle of tablets within the the first 3 months. I then tried to contact the AMHC for more tablets but their inbox was full and they have been un-contactable since September.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

South Australia.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I informed the ANZ bank, who I made the payment through with my Visa card but they said that they can not refund any money

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/26/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

You may be able to raise a claim under the Australian Consumer Law, Competition and Consumer Act 2010.

Have you considered this option yet ?

I haven't considered this option, thank you.
Do I just google the " Australian Consumer Law etc", to get in contact with them?

You can search for misleading and deceptive conduct and will be obtain a lot of information.

When you need to bring a claim, you will need to raise that in the tribunal not the court.

Did I answer your questions today ?