Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Been through a ugly and bitter divorce, legal cost 3/4m$, am…

Hi, been through a...

Hi, been through a ugly and bitter divorce, legal cost 3/4m$, am just sick and tired of my ex wife's lawyers sending me trash letters day in day out - how can I stop it - can I get an IVO of sorts against them to cease this

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Am represented by Landers & Rodgers

11/25/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

What type of letters are you receiving?

Can you explain in more details ?

We settled in Federal Court in Sept 2017. Since then ongoing accusations of I have hidden this and stolen that etc, etc. Dont understnd how this can drag on and on post a Federal Court settlement with orders. The ex is not the easiest of customers, is hellbent on my self destruction. She is reprsented by Blackwood Family Lawyers in Melbourne

Have your lawyers addressed this negative correspondence yet to the other side ?

Generally, when such correspondence is occurring it may result in a new action to commence.

John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started

Thank you,