Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have an issue with Bank fees. Victoria. Victoria. My issue…

Customer Question
Hello, I have an...

Hello, I have an issue with Bank fees

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My issue relates to a fee charged by ANZ on an $AUD transfer to my account from the US

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/25/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

with transfers from and AUD account to a foreign currency account fees are normally charged.

the banks will advise on fees in their policy guidelines on their website.

how big was the fee in relation to the transfer that was made ?