Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have carried out an upgrade purchase of a caravan on a…

Customer Question
I have carried out...

I have carried out an upgrade purchase of a caravan on a holiday park and want to cancel the agreement before taking possession is this possible

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, just the agreement signed and the hand over has not taken place

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have taken an HP agreement to pay for the caravan

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/24/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

does the agreement that you signed have a cancellation clause ?

Not that I am aware of

do you have a copy of the agreement you can upload for me?