Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

John, I have accepted to pay for a call, I am available now…

Good morning John, I have accepted...
Good morning John,
I have accepted to pay for a call, I am available now if your able to call me please. I definitely need your assistance with this matter. Thank you.Karen.
11/24/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Yes, karen

Can you tell me your number

ok

Good morning John,
Thank you for your time when we spoke, my apology for not advising you I was happy with our discussion and the answers I received from you. I respect the answers you had advised me concerning the conversation we had. My partner should have know better to ensure to have the legal documentation at hand to transwire that amount of money I am know business women and never been exposed to this world until I meet my partner but did advise him to ensure that the 3 month contract he was awarded in Malaysia and once completed to ensure to have every thing in place prior to transwiring the money back into Australia. I believe the document the government over there has asked my partner to pay upfront and the document is certifiy and to verify of legit money that it's not involved in an illegal way.
Karen.

You are welcome.

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

John Melis, Lawyer
John Melis, Lawyer