Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I am representing a number of people who wish to lay formal…

Customer Question
Good evening. I am...

Good evening. I am representing a number of people who wish to lay formal complaint against the human rights failure of the Australian Minister for Immigration Peter Dutton,

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not as yet, could you please advise.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No we have not spoken to a lawyer which is why I have contacted you.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I will speak with the lawyer, thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/23/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

what is the complaint that you wish to raise ?

Cancel my question thank you.

is there anything else I can help you with ?

I can assist with your complaint to the minister, but I need more details as to the reason of the complaint that is being raised.

Please advise more details.