Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

If a visa says that it runs out on the 25th off November,

Customer Question
If a visa says...

If a visa says that it runs out on the 25th off November , can I leave to go home on the 26th off November ? Because it says on the visa that I can stay 3 months from the date off arrival ? So could I arrive on the 24th then stay for three months ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/23/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

You can leave.

But you will have overstayed your visa.

it may make it hard to come back.

But there is no problem leaving.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

No just message is ok

If there is nothing further please do not forget to rate my work.

Regards