Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I sent a message to you about an hour ago re my son

I sent a message...

I sent a message to you about an hour ago re my son purchasing a truck and found out later the truck had a rusty chasis. I tried to pay $5 fee on Visa but message came back 'couldn't accept'. Can I somehow talk to someone please.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Victoria. age not know, say approx 20 years.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No, its Kenworth. I have answered all these questions, put in the Visa card info and filled in a form for answer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I have said, I have answered all these questions. Please DO NOT send me the form to fill in again.

11/23/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

can't you see what I wrote before? Lynne

sorry lynne, I cannot see it.

If you can tell me a little bit more I will help you.

Did you son have a sale contract for the truck he signed.

He's got a receipt. The truck is used for his business called JWebster, sole trader. He bought it privately through an ad on Gumtree. He paid $50,000. He found the chasis was rusty when he got it home and began cleaning the truck up a bit. It's a 1989 Kenworth. (The fellow he brought it from is older and has cancer and can't work any further. Justin said he could see he was very sick and not working as he could hardly get out of the chair and walk outside! ). Justin owns a small and 5/6 ton excavator and bobcat with a small truck. He needed this larger truck to expand his business. Thanks. Lynne.

There is clearly some breaches of the Australian Consumer Law that can be raised.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.

John Melis, Lawyer
I would like either an email or phone call for $7 please. Thanks. Lynne Webster
Home phone(###) ###-#### Mobile(###) ###-####(but a bit 'scratchy') Prefer landline.

Numbers are displayed.

do you want me to call you John? Lynne

calling you now