Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
About 9 weeks ago, I received a call from Telstra to say my
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, My name is***** About 9 weeks ago, I received a call from Telstra to say my T-Box and computer system had been compromised. I asked to cal back to verify that this was a bona fide call. I was then… read more
I sent $21.000 to my wife while she was in China I made a
Leon, Solicitor
I sent $21.000 to my wife while she was in China I made a mistake saying that the funds were for Government payment. The funds went through the CBA to ICBC. … read more
I was overseas and my travel card was over taken by a third
Leon, Solicitor
I was overseas and my travel card was over taken by a third party and money was used to buy some so called music useing my card. When I rang the bank to report it i was charged more for the phone call… read more
We were moving and i rang dodo to get our new house
Leon, Solicitor
we were moving and i rang dodo to get our new house activated with nbn and found out that that also came with a phone number so i requested to get our number transferred. The lady was going to do that… read more
I have just found out that I have been having $60 a month
Leon, Solicitor
I have just found out that I have been having $60 a month taken from my cheque account since November 2016. The only notation on the statement is COS Membership Fees. The National Australia Bank say t… read more
I am a small local travel agency. In good faith I have
Leon, Solicitor
I am a small local travel agency. In good faith I have served this customer's request of booking his group. He paid via credit cards and payment were processed through the merchant terminal machine pr… read more
I started an online course with AIPT, but constantly ran
Leon, Solicitor
I started an online course with AIPT, but constantly ran into issues with them like logging in, losing my completed work... I paid about $3000 in cash & now have a VET loan debt & don't want to contin… read more
I have been living in Australia for 7 years and left
John Melis, Lawyer
Hi Pearl, I have been living in Australia for 7 years and left Australia 2 years ago because of serious health issues of my wife. I have credit card debt with Commonwealth bank that I have not been ab… read more
Does the Strata Schemes management Act 2015 section 139 mean
Daniel, Solicitor
Does the Strata Schemes management Act 2015 section 139 mean that the Owners corporation cannot register a by law prohibiting short term letting in a building? … read more
I was scammed on-line with buying capsules and getting the
Leon, Solicitor
I was scammed on-line with buying capsules and getting the 1st month free and then they took 2 lots of extra money out of my account. I reported it to my bank and they looked into it and believed the … read more
I have purchased a voucher for a holiday package to Phuket,
Leon, Solicitor
I have purchased a voucher for a holiday package to Phuket, payed a $300 deposit, planning to use it 1st May 2017. When I went to pay the balance, on my credit card, they wouldn't, giving me the detai… read more
I don't knoiw if it is alegal question. I am an officer oif
Leon, Solicitor
I don't knoiw if it is alegal question. I am an officer oif the local ALP branch and I feel we are beuing badly treated by the Commonwealth bank branch (in Cooma) in that their service is shoddy and f… read more
A Melbourne based company owes me $50 fro m herbal
Leon, Solicitor
a Melbourne based company owes me $50 fro m herbal medication I ordered from them in September last year and have not received.Ido not know their address or phone number because they were not provided… read more
I am just wondering if you could assist me in answering few
Leon, Solicitor
Hi, I am just wondering if you could assist me in answering few questions in relation to a credit card debt with a Singapore bank. … read more
My son had $12,000.00 stolen from s bank account. He never
Leon, Solicitor
My son had $12,000.00 stolen from his bank account. He never used online banking, only using his cards for purchases or withdrawing money. They traced where it had gone back to India. Is his bank resp… read more
Iam overseas and expected back to sydney in few months. I
Leon, Solicitor
iam overseas and expected back to sydney in few months. I have above 120k credit card debit. Most of this debit was reported into my credit hsitory as default and transfered from bank to collection ag… read more
i have put $1000 into an opteck account broker dealing with
Leon, Solicitor
i have put $1000 into an opteck account broker dealing with trade on the market only to find out they are scam artists transaction is pending commonwealth bank cannot help me how can i stop transactio… read more
I submitted an application for a Mastercard with a credit limit
Brisbane-Lawyer
Brisbane-Lawyer, Lawyer & Solicitor
I submitted an application for a Mastercard with a credit limit of only $1,000 in December 2012. I did not receive the card however it was activated and used in December 2012. I have been talking to t… read more