Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I reported my card lost to the commonwealth bank at new

Customer Question
I reported my card...

I reported my card lost to the commonwealth bank at new lambton nsw 2013 I wrote a letter with some bank statements in 2016 to the commonwealth a lady name sharna . I have been told they have reimbursed $90 . the question is the person used my card a lot buy tap and go a lot after I reported it lost . how do i get reimbursed for all the tap and go

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes to commonwealth bank

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to talk to someone in person as iam not good at using a computer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/23/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Have you filed a loss claim with the bank yet ?

As this is how you will reclaim those monies.