Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

What can I do couries up 4.5 tons are paid$670 dollars per…

Customer Question
What can I do...

What can I do couries up 4.5 tons are paid$670 dollars per week I was driving my 6 ton truck what can I do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

Nsw 1985truck mr markes made the ruling in 1995

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I let the courier co look after things they paid for 2 knee ops the doctor wanted to replace the knee but I wewnt back to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/23/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Can you explain your important matter in more detail please.

can you update your credit card details as the payment failed for the call.

Or alternatively you may keep asking questions in this post if you prefer ?

Iingued my right THAT NIGHT HAD LOCAL DOCTOR injectmy knee WITH QUARTERZONE Iworked till coul.d hardly walk before the company gave me copo form cgu orded them to put me off the road strate away have the opp but only paid $670 per week justers Marks in 1995 said max weigh 4.5 tons Iwa sowener driver 6ton truck

there may be a negligence claim that you could raise.

would you like to consider this option ?