Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My husband has a tpd claim jn. What happens to that if he…

Customer Question
Hi my husband has...

Hi my husband has a tpd claim jn. What happens to that if he goes back to work?...only due to financial hardship.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

South Australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

They have completed initial assessment. Need more info on education, training, experience.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/22/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Where there conditions placed on the TPD Claim that you are aware of ?

No

If there is no restrictions on the TPD claim then he should be ok.

Is there any other concern ?

No. Thankyou.

I have I answered your important question today ?