Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Book Whaler ordered by mistake - cancel & refund please. Qld…

Customer Question
Book Whaler ordered by...

Book Whaler ordered by mistake - cancel & refund please

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Qld - yesterday

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

No - just trying to contact Amazon to cancel

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/22/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

Can you please give me more details?