Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I search for a solicitor titled CPD .... Brisbane, A title…

I search for a...

I search for a solicitor titled CPD ....

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Brisbane

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A title for for unit 1*****Cleveland

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

We think it was held by solicitor CPD....?

11/22/2017
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

CPD was this the firm that acted for you?

In QLD there are no physical titles they are electronic.

Have you checked with the lands department to see if they issued a physical title?

Also was this a purchase? If so did you have a bank give you a mortgage?

OK
Not Yet
No mortgage
Thanks for the help
Stan White

Good Afternoon

Check with the Lands department and they will tell you if it is electronic.

If it is then no physical title has been issued and if you wish one they can arrange it for a fee.

You can contact the law society of QLD and they will advise you if the firm still exists and their details

http://www.qls.com.au/Home

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor
John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started