Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I was molesterd multiple times growing and i need help in…

Customer Question
I was molesterd multiple times...
I was molesterd multiple times growing and i need help in reporting my offenders to police
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/22/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Thanku i need help i was traumed growing as a child with multiple molestations i need to report these mem to police i just dont no how to go about it whom i see
Isnt this free today i just payed a one of 5 dollar fee to get advice free trial today
My number is(###) ###-####

I understand your situation.

Would you like to discuss this matter on the telephone ? I have extended a special offer to you if you prefer.