Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

In regards to child molestations with myself as a child.

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hello. How can I...
Hello
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I need help
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In regards ***** ***** molestations with myself as a child
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Wollongong
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Australia Law
Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Hi i need help
11/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 25 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Morning

Have you been charged?

\Good Morning

You have to report the matter to the police

I have seen you made another post and it has been reported as duplicate.

Do you have any medical evidence of the molestation or have you told anyone at the time it happened?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor