Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I boult a computer on herveybay buy sell and swap and it was…

Customer Question
I boult a computer...

I boult a computer on herveybay buy sell and swap and it was adversized as a 2013 and when checked it out properly it was a 2009 not happy what can i do about it sorry about the spelling im 72 and i feel like im being ripped of.. my phone is 07-4124-9884 any help in this matter would be great thanks shawn.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Qld

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Where do i go do i phone the police or what

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel like im deen ripped of because im old and dumb

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/21/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

If you still have a copy of the advertisement, you can raise a claim of misleading conduct against the seller.

Do you still have the ad ?