Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Leon we have been speaking aobut optus. can you please

Customer Question
hi leon we have been...
hi leon we have been speaking aobut optus. can you please provide me with an email address to send them the email about it so they wont forward the bundle onto me. please thank you nedra
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Australia Law
11/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 25 days ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

I have looked for one and cannot find it.

I suggest you take a copy of the letter to a store and hand deliver it and ask them to send it to accounts and get the details of who you spoke to and keep a copy.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor