Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Will try to be as brief as posible 2007 i was involved in a…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** try to be as brief as posible 2007 i was involved in a car accident in 2012 the case was settled by Brydens on my behalf ,2016 i got a letter fro aawc ins there was an oustanding payment i spoke to Brydens .and reply was nothing can do about it

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Nsw .astra 1998

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes the thing is,at the moment REMINGTO CO is in charge due to a conflict of interes it seems that Brydens have breached the contract of service under the rules but i may be liable to pay and claim later

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have few pre trails in the last 12 month now the next trail have been posponed till12-12-17

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/21/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

When you settled was it against the insurer that is making a claim and did you both sign terms of settlement?

all peper work was done by BRYDENS , i did sign all the doc .that brydens told me to do so

Do you have a copy?

If not you have a right to get a copy from Brydens

This is very important as it can be the difference between having to pay and not.

As the client they have to give you a copy.