Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

My son (21) went online to apply for a NIMBLE loan about 8…

Customer Question
My son (21) went...

My son (21) went online to apply for a NIMBLE loan about 8 months ago. He put in all his details but at the end did not press the accept button because he saw the high interest rates.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

However he got the loan anyway of $200.00. He did not realise he had it and now has got a bill from NIMBLE for $600.00 plus. is there any way to negotiate these extraordinarily interest fees and repay the loan. He is on Centrelink and is in financial strife. Can you help

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That the main thing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/20/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Evening

What evidence does he have that he did not press accept?

Where was the money placed?