Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (QUT), BIT (QUT), Family Law Accredited Specialist, over 12 years experience
14265171

Seeing ifi can get service .been there 11yrs but had a break

Customer Question

seeing ifi can get long service .been there 11yrs but had a break in that . the last 7 years there has been continious
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: qld
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no super for the 11 yrs
Category: Australia Law
Expert:  John Melis replied 12 months ago.

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

did you have two separate employment agreements during the work period of 11 years.

as example you resigned from the job and then recommenced work under a new employment agreement ?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I never had an employment agreement, I stopped working for my employer and he asked me to come back some time later,I only signed a tax declaration, I worked in Queensland and I am not what award I am under as I was in the building industry of steel sheds and houses. I worked as his leading hand

There may be a good argument to claim long service leave in this respect. However could you please provide the date periods between the two working times over the 11 years.