Have Australian Law Questions? Ask a Lawyer Now.

Purchased a second hand bus from a bus sales company in Q…

Purchased a second hand...

Purchased a second hand bus from a bus sales company in Q LAND

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

They sold it to us and stooged us the bus is in the shed bugged 5 days later

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes i filed with the oft queesland they said because its more than ten years old and more than 160000 km and for commercial they cant do anything we paid 110-k for it and its not rw how can they do that

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i can fill him in more

11/20/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

You can come back to this post any time to ask questions and there will be no further charges to you.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

You may be able to raise a claim for misleading and deceptive conduct under the Australian Consumer Law.

Have you considered this option ?

John Melis, Lawyer
Phone call session started

ok, I will call you in 10 minutes.

no what r u calling me or what

.

john spoke to rodd hood yesterday told him what you said about the law of selling a commecail vehicle and the law he said he done the right thing under his terms and conditions basically said you dont know what you are talking about and l said well then we will go to court and he said well see you in court . then l got angry swore at him then i hung up . couple of hours later i sent him a text message and said sorry for losing it at him and said that i was still upset over the situation patz

Pat as explained to you on the telephone, your next step is to have an assessment completed and complaint raised. When you are ready you are welcome to let me know.

John Melis, Lawyer