Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have lost my licence due to speeding and losing all my…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my licence due to speeding and losing all my points. It is creating hardship as I have depression where I need a car to help with this.It is creating social isolation as well that affects my health.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Also I need a car for my work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Do you need to appear in court?

Can a person get a pardon from the attorney general due to hardship.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lost licence for 6 months from the 10 October 2017.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/20/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor in Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

You can appeal to the court, by seeking leaving that your licence be granted on special conditions. The appeal needs to be carefully prepared to ensure the merits will stand for the reasons being claimed.

Have you engaged lawyer yet to review your case ?