Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Morning email phone 04155902534 my wife of 5 years is of…

Customer Question
Morning My name is...

Morning My name is ***** ***** email***@******.*** phone*********** my wife of 5 years is of Thai decent and has been living with me 4 years 3rd January next ( 2018 ) Her name is ***** *****

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

W/A there is a citizen ship ceremony in Karratha just 500 kms from us next 26 Jan we have been informed Anchala qualifies to take part in the ceremony. we need to redgister anchala for that and know the best online link for her to swat the questions

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

An immi agent who asked 1000 dollar fee how much is your fee please ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thats all thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/19/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

In relation to applying for citizenship you can arrange this directly yourself through the border security website. It is a straight forward process and the cost associated is the fees that apply directly by the government.

Have I answered your question today ?

Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio
Deborah Awyzio, Solicitor