Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Is there some one I can find over the phone to quickly

Customer Question
HI is there some...

HI is there some one I can find over the phone to quickly discuss or is here best?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

VIC

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just needing some advice to see if we can seek any legal action

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/19/2017
Solicitor: ulysses101,
 replied 8 months ago
ulysses101

Hello, thank you for the question. It's better for you to have it in writing so you can refer to it later, unless there's an emergency. What's going on? What province are you in?

Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor from Melbourne, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today.

Please advise more details about your legal action ?