Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

Haveing problems with my wife deboura. Nsw. Wife stoping me…

Haveing problems with my...

Haveing problems with my wife deboura

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Wife stoping me seeing my child cassandra she is 14 years old

Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Good Afternoon

You have to take the matter further. You will need to have mediation before court.

You should contact your closest family relationship centre. This is a free service provided by the Federal Government. Their website is

http://www.familyrelationships.gov.au

You can find your closest one on there.

The web-site also have alot of useful information and links to assist you.

Before going to court you must obtain a certificate from a family dispute resolution practitioner. You get this through the free service provided at the family relationship centres.

If you need to go to court then you will need to file an application in the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court

http://www.familycourt.gov.au and http://www.federalcircuitcourt.gov.au

If you have orders then she is in breach and you have to take her back to court.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Good Afternoon

Can you please reply here. I have closed the second post and you should get a refund.

hi leon thank you for your responce will look it up now if you wish to call me no is(###) ###-####allso rate you at 5/5

If you wish a call you will have to elect to have one and that will be a further $85.00

Your request has failed as the payment did not go through.

Leon, Solicitor