Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I have 3 cases on law that i will like u to help me with.

Customer Question
I have 3...

I have 3 cases on law that i will like u to help me with

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Bribane

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

Lance purchases a new
ute
from Mighty Motors Pty Ltd for $25,000. He tells Lynton, the car salesperson that he is a partner in a
herbal products business. Lynton is aware of the business as he has read an article about it in the local newspaper.
Th
e three partners had agreed that a car would be purchased for the business but Lance was instructed not to spend over
$20,000.
Lynton is completely unaware that Lance has a purchasing limit.
Will the partnership be bound by this contract? Can the other par
tners take action against Lance?
Case Study Assessment Brie
fs.docx
Law6000
Assessment Briefs
-
Case Studies
Page
3
of
8
Case Study 2
Xia
o
jing is keen to sell her products. The business produces a lavender and Echinacea moisturiser. The business produces an
advertising flyer that states the moisturiser will ‘slow the effects of ageing’. Thi
s is false.
The partnership is not happy with the
Ute

they think they have bought a ‘lemon’. They decide to sell the car to Saqlaim a refugee
from Syria who has little understanding of English. Fast talking and charismatic Lance talks him into purchasing
the car. He enters a
contract with a finance company to purchase the car.
Will Saqlaim be bound by the contract? Do consumers have a remedy regarding the claims re the moisturiser?
Case Study 3
Felix a uni student aged 20 is keen to earn some income duri
ng the summer holidays. He is employed as a casual to pick lavender.
He will be paid $25 cash per bag.
One Sunday X
iao
jing tells him that he is doing such great work she will pay him an extral $100 for work he did yesterday clearing
garden beds
.
She
renege
s
on her promise and Felix is outraged. He wants to know if he can sue X
iaozing
for the $100

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/19/2017
Solicitor: Leon, Solicitor replied 8 months ago
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Are these assignments?

AN assignment
Sorry i only saw AUD 50
NOT 82
I can only afford AUD50 THANKS

I cannot do an assignment I am sorry to say.

it would be wrong and you will be penalised when they check online.

Happy to read your ideas and give you guidance but cannot give you answers.

I will arrange you get a refund if you do not wish to continue.

THANKS I DO NOT WHICH TO CONTINUE