Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I'm being evicted tomorrow, currently homeless, what is the…

I'm being evicted tomorrow, currently...
I'm being evicted tomorrow, currently homeless, what is the best and quickest way to get into a rental property on the Gold Coast, I have 2 tiny dogs and 6 weeks upfront for a $400 and under home
11/19/2017
Leon, Solicitor

Hi, I am Leon, a NSW Solicitor. I will be assisting you with your question today. I may ask a few questions. I can call you for an extra fee.

Here is a link from the QLD government with details of who can assist with emergency housing.

https://www.qld.gov.au/housing/emergency-temporary-accommodation/emergency-accommodation

This is the best you can do at the moment.

I hope this makes sense and is of assistance. If you have found my answer to be helpful, please rate me five stars so I can get paid for my services to you. I am happy for you to ask further questions on anything you wish more detail on.

Regards

Leon, Solicitor