Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

I refer to a written official consorting order sent to me…

Customer Question
I refer to a...

I refer to a written official consorting order sent to me through the post by QLD police which notes that I am not a recognised offender.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

This is QLD and the letter was dated 6 November 2017 at the same time the person they say I cant consort with received a letter from police 6 Nov 2017 saying he could now consort with me .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I will attach 2 letters and Police powers and responsibilities Act 2000 QLD SECT 53BAD. My question is does subsection 3 which refers to me stand alone against sub sections 1 and 2 and even a written order against me only has effect for 24hrs

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No he or she will see what I mean when I send the attachments!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Australia Law
11/18/2017
Solicitor: John Melis, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

upload the documents and I will review the same.