Have Australian law questions? Ask a lawyer now.

We have been denied our pensioner concessional discounts by…

We have been denied...

We have been denied our pensioner concessional discounts by ALINTA ENERGY for the past three years. We rang them twice about it and they fob us off

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Victoria

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not as yet but I intend to formulate a dossier on the time frame and when I rang Alinta about the omissions, including who I spoke to.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They promised to get back to me in five business days last Thursday, but they also promised to rectify their mistake three months ago when I rang about it. I received the current bill last Thursday and as nothing was amended on it, I rang again.

11/18/2017
John Melis, Lawyer

Dear customer, my name is***** solicitor, thank you for using Just Answer, I will assist with your question today. Please allow me a few moments to review your post and I will respond accordingly. Kind regards ***** *****

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with Alinta Energy.

You are doing the correction action by preparing a history of communication and then forwarding the same to the company.

I recommend that when you forward this information that you raise it in a compliant letter that details what solution and compensation you seek.

Do you need assistance with this letter ?

Thank you. I do not really need assistance in writing this resume. I shall await Alinta's response and then send them a copy of my complaint. I shall insist they back date the arrears in our concessions. Yours sincerely,
Cornelis de Bondt

You are most welcome to contact me when you need.

Don't for get to rate me for 5 stars as this will allow me to continue to answer your important questions.

John Melis, Lawyer